Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break 09 - Day 1

The older boys got to spend Monday and Tuesday of Spring Break with their Mom, so we officially kicked things off today. Shane has today and the rest of the week off work so they are getting some great Dad time.

Today they hung out and made yummy cookies. When I got home we headed to BYU for the Walter Wick exhibit. It was super cool!

You can check out some of his stuff here. Go to features and see some of the behind the scenes, or go to BYU and see the exhibit. We had a lot of fun trying to find the hidden things and looking at the optical illusions. We also went to the other exibit that was art made out of trash. This exhibit was small, but super cool! We recommend it to everyone.
After the exhibit (which I forgot my camera in the car for) we went to the Bean Museum to let the boys check out the animals. It was a fun day except for the winter weather that made it feel more like Winter break than Spring break!

I remembered my camera for the 2nd museum so here are a couple pictures. For mine, excuse the hair...wet snow doesn't go well with hair!


















2 comments:

Baller family said...

Looks like fun! I hope you all have a great time for the rest of spring break!

Pays said...

I'm glad you liked the Walter Wick exhibit!! Coby and I could have spent hours there. Looks like you had a great time.