I can't believe it. London is already 2 months today! We had her 2 month check-up. She has had a really stuffy nose lately and the doctor wants to make sure everything is ok with that before he gives her the standard immunizations. He doesn't want a fever from illness confused for a fever from immunizations. So, we will go back for the shots another day. We did get her weight and height.
She is now 8 lbs. 13 oz. This is the birth weight of cousin F, so she has finally caught up to his birth weight and it only took 2 months! =)
She is also 21.5 inches long now.
Great growth! I need to look up Max's stats and compare.
3 comments:
I knew she looked smaller than my little one was at birth...and she is by a few ounces. She's a doll, it was so nice to see you and meet your cute little ones today!
Wow, she really has grown! I can't believe it has been 2 months already! Hope all is well!
Happy 2-month day!
Post a Comment