Look at this little cutie! I actually can see quite a bit of little London in him! Anyway, Aidan turned 12 today! I can hardly believe it! He is such a good young man. Tomorrow he will be ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood! I will post a picture of him tomorrow as well. We are so proud of the young man that he is and know he is destined for great things.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Aidan!!!! Wow, time flies so fast. How exciting to be 12 and ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood. He is such a great young man and is a great example to his younger siblings!
C turned 12 this week too. Is it just the wierdest to think of having 2 Priesthood holders in the house or what. They are all getting so big.
Happy Birthday Aidan!!! Hope you have a good day.
Post a Comment