Well London had her 2 week appointment. She was actually closer to 3 weeks, but she still do great! The doctor was amazed to see that she is now 6 lbs! What a great increase in weight! He was so proud of her. He checked her for everything and then she was acting hungry. In between the Dr. check and the nurse doing the PKU I hurried and fed London just a little. Well, she was then content and drifted off. She slept through the entire PKU stuff, including the prick on the foot. The nurse was amazed and we were relieved. Now we are all done with the doctor until her 2 month exam.
2 comments:
She is so adorable. i need to get over to see her. I have a cold now...full blown. Man, if I can get past being sick, I may leave the house.
Wow! She's doing great! Thank goodness she slept throught the prick of the foot. I hated that with my kids. I felt so horrible seeing their small little feet turn inward and then hearing their gut wrenching scream....hated it. I think she is looking like Shane to me.
Post a Comment