Saturday, December 27, 2008

Family Parties

We had a lot of family parties for Christmas. Of course, I was really bad about my camera.

Our first party was on the 21st and was with the Baller Family party (Shane's family). The batteries died on my camera of course, so I will have to get pictures from all the relatives. We did a potluck, bring a soup and a dessert to share. I opted for what I call pregnancy dessert. That is, I wasn't really craving sugar, so I brought a salty appetizer instead. It was homemade cheese ball with crackers and veggies. I also brought Chicken and Dumplings for my soup. It was a great night. Troy made a DVD that included pictures each of the families had submitted so we could see what everyone has been up to for the last year.

Our second party was on the 22nd and was with the Mortimer Family (My family). We also did soup. My Mom made the soups and we all brought stuff to round it out. It was super yummy. This time I forgot my camera. I know, brilliant! We had new baby cousin Eli there which was great. Kwana's Mom loved holding the baby. Shane took a picture of Kwana and her Mom reading to Max and cousin Millie. It was so cute, but since it was with my Mom's camera I don't have it. I will have to get those pictures as well and post them.

On the 23rd we got together again with Shane's family and just hung out. It was a great time. Shane's brother's family was in town from Oregon, so we tried to get together as much as possible.

On the 26th we all got together again and played at our house. It was so funny to see everyone workin' it on the Wii. We played Rabbid Rabbits TV and Rock Band. Here are a few pics because I actually had my camera at my house!

Jason, Troy and Heidy dancing


Shez, Kelly and Jason dancing. This is Shane's favorite angle for this song for some reason.

1 comment:

Christy said...

LOL. This is exactly the same scenario as what happened at my Sister's in-law's house (where I was for Christmas)! It was hilarious watching everyone glued to the wii!