Well I had my exam for the study today. It went really well. Here is a rundown of what they did:
1. Urine Test.
2. Body measurements, a ton of them.
3. Blood test. They took 6 vials of blood and they couldn't find a vein so it took 3 pokes...ouch!
4. Family History.
5. Personal Health History.
6. Pregnancy/Fertility History.
7. Current living situation.
8. s** history (censored for younger audiences) =)
9. Emotional History. They asked me about how happy or sad I am, my self-esteem, my marriage, income, etc. These are all factors in women's health they say and I have to agree.
They will send me a copy of the results of the study when it is done. I don't know when that will be, but it should be really interesting. I think this could help a lot of women, so when I have all the information I will let you all know more about the study and its findings.
1 comment:
That's sounds totally interesting
Post a Comment