I have been tagged by Kristine. The rules...player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves at the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules!
I am finally doing this...miracle!
1. I am freaky afraid of heights! I cried at the Grand Canyon, and yet, somehow, I wouldn't mind sky diving some day!
2. I love to cook. I love to try new recipes and I would love to be an awesome baker.
3. For some reason boogers really gross me out! I can handle helping Max, but if I see other people having booger issues my gag reflex kicks in.
4. When I got married I married 3 boys, but I am not a polygamist! I married Shane who brought his sons Aidan and Andrew with him.
5. When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher or an actress. I loved the show Little House on the Prairie and would often act things out as if I were on the show. My friends and I would sometimes play it on the way home from school.
6. I used to not have a problem with nuts, but I guess old age does something to change your resistence and now whenever I have walnuts or pecans I get a really bad cold sore that hurts extremely bad, so I opt to not have those.
I think pretty much everyone has been tagged, so I will just read through theirs and I won't tag anyone.
1 comment:
Love your face! I knew most of this stuff, but not everything. Didn't know that boogers gross you out so much :)
Post a Comment