Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm so sleepy!

Well, I've never done the mad rush to the stores on the Friday after Thanksgiving. This year I happened to find some things I really wanted. So, Carrie and Sarah and I all decided we would be brave and go for it. We woke up and we were at Kohls at 4:05am. It is a good thing we weren't later than 5min. from doors opening. One of the things Carrie and I both wanted we grabbed leaving only 3 remaining. As we walked to the back of the store everyone in line had it. CRAZY! I got everything I wanted to and I have to admit...it was a rush! It was like a game, hurry to see if you get it and if you do, YOU ARE COOL! I even got the last transformer! It was actually a bad guy, but, STILL COOL! Anyway, 'tis the season!

2 comments:

liza said...

I can't believe you did that!!! I couldn't believe that Kohl's was opening at 4AM. What was so cool that you got one of the last ones of? Way to go, girls, for braving it. Sounds like fun.

jenica said...

i'm afraid of getting punched. that's why i don't shop on black friday. ;-D

you've got a really cute blog!