So here is the problem with playing catch-up...I don't remember if I have blogged certain things or not. So, if you have seen these pictures before, sorry. I just want to capture as much as I can. In the middle of August, Shane learned that he would be able to go to Germany and I could go with him. We had about 3 weeks to get everything planned. The same day, I learned that my co-worker would be quitting and I would need to temporarily go full-time to fill in and to train the new hire. This all hit at a crazy busy time with Max's baptism, school starting, etc. It threw our entire family for a loop! So, my good intentions of blogging more regularly, were thrown out the window because I was just trying to survive. So, here is a mishmash of a few things and then I will for sure blog about our trip to Germany.
 |
| London Swimming Lessons |
 |
| Max at Swimming Lessons |
 |
| Playing at the splash pad at the Riverwoods |
 |
| Shopping fun |
 |
| Picnic at Sundance |
 |
| 3K Run at the end of the school year, yes this is very late! |
 |
| Max's buddy, Slade, who stuck out the whole race with Max. |
 |
| Max with his rooster. He brought this home from school and it turned out to be a rooster. The day after this we had to take the rooster to a farm. |
 |
| Bath time with cousin Addy |
 |
| If I have posted this, sorry, but this is Max's favorite teacher, Mrs. Madsen. She is phenomenal and Max grew leaps and bounds in her class. |
 |
| Playing in the rain! |
 |
| Andrew helping the kids to make an army of water balloons. Glad I wasn't on the receiving end of these. |
 |
| London at the dentist before a filling. She was so nervous and with the gas she was SO agreeable. I need to get some of this for at home. |
 |
| Max's swollen ear after being stung by 2 wasps. |
 |
| Football Buddies! |
 |
| Max's first day as a cub scout! Thanks, Grandma for the picture as I was working full-time that day and didn't get to send him off. I was so sad, but at least my Mom was on the ball. |
No comments:
Post a Comment