We have had a lot of things going on in September. Because of the craziness, I thought it might be easier to post about a few different events at the same time. Much of September was spent doing a lot with Balloons and BYU. It kept us VERY busy! Max did a rock collection for school and we had Back to School night. We had our annual Fall Festival at the school that we all really enjoyed this year. I felt like we had more time to go around. We also were able to take Aidan and Andrew to the Brigham City Temple Dedication. This is the 2nd one we have been able to participate in as a family. Both we have participated at our stake center. In September cousin Louie was brought home. He came home weighing 4 lbs. 5 oz. This is the exact weight BOTH Max and London were brought home at. I had to take a picture of the three together. It would be exciting to participate sometime at the temple. In October I celebrated my 34th birthday, we had Fall Break, lots of visits to Sundance, General Conference and a bunch of school things, and Louie was blessed. He was able to wear Max's blessing outfit. On my birthday Shane outdid himself! Shane did an amazing job at making my birthday special. It seems like the older we get the less we observe our birthdays. Shane went to great lengths to make me feel special. He texted and emailed me several times to wish me a happy birthday. He called me. He got me treats, a card and a gift a week early. On my birthday he gave me a gift card for a full-body massage and pedicure! Wow! He planned dinner and I didn't have to do anything. He must have spoken with Max because I asked Max to help me with a job and instead of complaining he said, "I will do it all myself because you shouldn't have to work on your birthday."
The day after my birthday Shane surprised me by taking me to Tucanos and having my entire family as well as his Mom and brother surprise me by showing up. It was quite the party!
Thanks, Shane for a fabulous week!
 |
| Card London made Grandma for her birthday |
 |
| The Chocolate for my birthday |
 |
| Meeting Cousin Louie |
 |
| Fast asleep |
 |
| Football! |
 |
| My sweet friend brought me a cupcake on my birthday while we were both at the PTA meeting. |
 |
| Crazy hair day at school |
 |
| Black in the back |
No comments:
Post a Comment