I can't help it, I just have to add a couple more random cute pictures. You might not think this first one is cute, but I have to document it. Aidan fell and check out his elbow. Ouch! He was tough and fought through the pain to play with his siblings and the snake they found. Do you see the ongoing theme of finding snakes? It is true that they keep finding snakes, but it has only been a total of 3 and none have been found in our yard, so we are not infested! Two ended up being relocated to their Mom's house and the last was released into the wild.
 |
| Yes, I have brave children! |
 |
| Trying on Mommy's glasses |
 |
| OK... |
 |
| Popeye the Meat Eater at Tucanos |
 |
| OK, there is the real smile |
 |
| Some fun at Blinkenstaff's toy store |
 |
| Super Hero? I don't know, she was at Grandma's house and this is Jonah's blanket. I guess they were fun. |
 |
| She was thirsty, I guess, and couldn't wait for me to pore her some more orange juice. She took matters into her own hands and just drank from the pitcher. |
 |
| Shane's new rebel haircut from the front and then the side. |
 |
| Driving in cars with boys |
 |
| At Ivy's first birthday party Max got a little crazy with the cake too. |
 |
| Dad's glasses are cool |
 |
| No one there to put fingers behind my head in picture, I will do it myself! Ha ha! |
 |
| Pretty girl with curls from the old curlers. They lasted a bit. |
No comments:
Post a Comment