Tuesday, May 31, 2011

3K Spring Run-off

Every year the school Max goes to does a fundraiser for the school.  It is a 3K run and for the Kindergarten and 1st graders they did a smaller area this year.  Max and I did the kindergarten one.  Max stayed with me in the beginning, but then went on his own because I was slower.  In my defense, they did most of the kindergarten over the lawn area that had just been watered and I had a double stroller I was pushing.  He had fun and got to meet up with Joseph when Joseph finished the 3K.

I asked him to take a picture with me and right when I put it up to click this is what I got!  SWEET!

With Hootz

At the park after the run



With Uncle Joseph!


Gotta keep cool!  It was the hottest day in some time for us!


With the Principal, Dr. T.

No comments: