Friday, January 7, 2011

Mortimer Christmas Party

On Christmas Eve we had a party with the Mortimer family.  We had dinner, a nativity and then did a present exchange.  For my parents I had secretly scanned in a ton (like 950) pictures of the family through the years, especially of us all growing up.  I made a slideshow to music and we all watched it.  It was a great surprise and I got some teary reactions, which I loved!  It was so fun and it helped my Mom work through her stack of old photos.  She still has thousands more to go through!

Mary (Millie) and the Angel (Sarah)









Joseph (Max)
Julie with the skirt I sewed for Addy to match London and Ele.


Little London the Lamb


Ele in the mini skirt I made her for Christmas.  It matches London's skirt and we just had to try it on over her clothes.
Elated with his BYU Stadium Mounted Picture from Dan.  This was his favorite Christmas gift!
Super happy with her baby from Grandma
Frank, Joseph, Max, Millie, Isaac, Sarah & London (Kids not pictured are Eli, Addy, Aidan, Andrew and Ele)


In their Christmas Eve Jammies!

No comments: