Monday, December 20, 2010

Halloween 2010

How did I get so far behind?  I do know I held off posting some things because I was waiting to go private and so other things fell through the cracks as well.  We had a great, albeit wet, Halloween. 

On the 29th the little kids and I went to Shane's work to trick-or-treat.  It was not your average work thing where you go around to a few desks and say hi and get candy.  They had a Star Wars theme and you got your picture with a backdrop.  You could find characters dressed up and they would mark your map and you would get to spin a wheel for a prize.  Then, they had certain spots you could go to for candy and gave us a little gift bag as well.  Awesome!
Here's some of the fun at Max's school and before school:

Joseph and Max.  Don't you love Joseph's homemade costume?



 
















Max's teacher, Mrs. Graham

Mom and London watching the parade.


London all cute in the car.

On the 30th we quickly went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat and then headed to Shane's brother's house.  London and I chilled inside while all the boys helped with a little spook alley in the garage.  They had a ball.  We all returned home tired and ready for bed.

No comments: