She was so sweet and kind spirited. She always was on the move and I was constantly amazed at what she was able to do. Back in 1997 we went on a road trip to Nauvoo. We brought my Grandma along and she kept up with the best of us. She was an avid gardener and I loved her fresh raspberries and swiss chard. When we had a sore throat she would often make this special drink with honey and vinegar. I loved it and it said Grandma to me. I still make it occasionally when I have a sore throat. She loved the Lord and let her family know it. I am so blessed to have had a Grandmother like her. (The picture above is of her in October 2009, when she was 94).
I quickly need to add that she has 11 children, 79 grandchildren and over 170 great-grandchildren, two of which were born just this week. What a legacy!
I quickly need to add that she has 11 children, 79 grandchildren and over 170 great-grandchildren, two of which were born just this week. What a legacy!
2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your grandma. What a neat lady she must have been because she sure has a wonderful posterity!
Sorry about your loss Suzy. I hope you are all doing okay. Over 170 great grandchildren...wow that is pretty neat. Love you guys.
Post a Comment