
First of all, I love this picture of Andrew! But, back to the post...this year we only had one child in the dance festival. Andrew participated, but Aidan is now in Jr. High and Max isn't in elementary yet. He did a great job! The funniest thing was that prior to the festival he wouldn't tell us what he was wearing because he said it would give away what the dance was. So I went all excited to see what he was wearing. He was wearing a white t-shirt with silhouettes on it and it said, "Evolutions of Dance." They did a bunch of short dances to excerpts of different songs. LOL, the shirt would have totally NOT given his dance away to me! Anyway, here is his dance and a picture of him as well as a couple of the little kids watching.

And I have to throw this one in. London apparently loves "Zip-a-dee-doo-da!" I can't wait to see her do this in Disney World!
No comments:
Post a Comment