
For Aidan's birthday we surprised him with tickets to the last game of the Mountain West Conference Basketball Championship. The game was in Vegas so we just had to go. It was also a good chance to show Alex another part of the United States. We didn't tell Aidan or Andrew that we were going. They came home from school and we had them get in the van and gave Aidan an envelope that said "Happy Birthday". Inside were the tickets. He was so excited he jumped out of the van and hugged his Dad. We went down after school on Friday the 12th and stayed until Sunday the 14th of March. The first night we just hung out and went to some of the sites. On Saturday morning we did some more exploring and then went swimming. After swimming we took Aidan and Shane to the game and the rest of us went to "The Secret Garden". This is at the Mirage and is animals and dolphins. They are well taken care of and beautiful animals, don't get me wrong, but I remember the first time we went thinking it was over-priced. This time I went wanting to see if I felt the same...I did. Too much for too little. After the animals we picked up Shane and Aidan and ate at a buffet before returning to our

hotel. It was a quick and fun trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment