Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Super Thankful For...

This was what I wanted to post for Thanksgiving, but I just got super busy. I am so thankful for my little family. They are my greatest blessings. Each one of them is different and blesses our family in a different way. I can't imagine our lives without even just one of them.

This year Aidan and Andrew were able to be with their Mom for the holiday. Unfortunately they woke up sick and didn't get to go to their family dinner. They said they started to feel better and were able to go to Mimi's Cafe with their step-dad and step-brother. They said it was really good. I'm so glad they were able to eat something special that day. It's just sad they didn't get to be with cousins and stuff.


Shane also woke up sick! He had food poisoning and was hating life. He did make it to our dinner and tried to eat things that were easy on the stomach. We had a great spread. We also had a lot of people. I made rolls and made a bit too many! Luckily they freeze. All November Max was talking about wanting to eat pumpkin pie. He got his wish! London loved that there was so much food. She loves to eat! It was a day full of baking and relaxing. We also took a day off working on our room.

1 comment:

Baller family said...

Ughh... no fun on being sick on Thanksgiving...at least there are leftovers and you can eat the same thing the next day....right? We miss you guys.