Friday, January 18, 2008

Our 2nd Disneyland Trip

It just occured to me that I never posted anything about our most recent trip to Disneyland. The older boys had just been to Disney World with their Mom on a business trip and had missed plenty of school. Shane and I decided we wanted to go with just Max and make the experience more about him. We asked Carrie and Anna to come along so we would have other people there for the adult rides so we could rotate Max. We all flew out there (which was so much better than driving with a 2 year old). It was so fun. It was completely dead and we got to do everything we wanted multiple times. Usually we are there like 5 days and feel like we missed things. This time we did everything we wanted in 2 days, plus saw more things than we normally do. In my next post I will do a slideshow of some of our pictures. It was so fun!

1 comment:

Amber said...

We did disney on a random monday in the fall and it was great because there were very few lines. I want to see some pictures though!

I tagged you for a meme too.